Sunday, August 27, 2017

९ बर्षको अन्तरालमा भरतपुरका बिष्णु गौतम(हाल आबु धाबी) को प्रेरणादायी शब्द

News Update | 10:23 PM |


Success is in Our Own Hand!! I was a trainee 9 years ago in Hyatt Regency KTM Nepal. Since then I did not leave the rack of Hospitality. Now a days I am working as a Corporate Level Bar Manager in American Bar in UAE. I am not saying that I have achieved a lot but if I turn get back to my past life, family background current position not less than blessing. I worked with Couple of 5 Star Property; I have learnt plenty of areas of career growth, Computer skills and Bartending. I came to UAE in 2008 as a Waiter. 

Then I kept learning day and night. Slowly and gradually my skills, attitude and experience supported. Thus, currently I am running one of the Busiest American Restaurant/Club in Abu Dhabi. Soon we are going to open another Branch in Dubai too. In whole property I am single Nepalese Corporate Level Manager. I have been going deeply in the field of bartending. Working with world champions mixologiest, Brand ambassadors and well known people from the entire globe my passion and hobby. In my concern no one takes you there, we need to try ourselves with preparation. I never get tired on learning.

  I kept earning on side and keep fighting for better day every day. Training 
staff from several countries, Portability thorough beverage, Standard maintain are my key job tasks which I have been doing for last 5 years. Negotiating with different level of people, linking with several Diplomatic people and meeting with those people makes me proud feel to be a Nepalese. Successful will definitely will follow you If you get prepared and come to UAE, you can surely earn money not less than Europe and American.

 UAE needs skilled manpower and UAE is the safest place in the planet. In my leisure time, I prepare books related to Hospitality based on Bartending. Once I will get back to countries, I would like to conduct classes in Management colleges and train then entire hospitality system in several Star Hotel in abroad so that our Hotel management staff can get job all over the world easily. For this purpose all the tools, materials have been sent to Nepal. Almost most of the books related to project I have written and prepared myself based on Practical Hospitality operation. 

Dubai EXPO 2020 needs thousands of Employees in various categories. My humble request to Nepalese youth is to get prepared with Engineering, IT, Hospitality, Driving, Health and Medical skills which are highly paid jobs in UAE. Do not believe to manpower, no one needs to pay any amount fees to manpower. These all visas are free of charge. Youth need to use internet for better usages. Search online jobs which are the best way of hiring in UAE. At the end, my humble request to all Nepalese youth Please get prepared before you apply for job in abroad. Spend some money to get at least one proper skill. Learning English is very important too. I want all Nepalese to be grown, get accomplished, Earn money and make their family happy. 
Thank you. 

Bishnu Gautam 
Bharatupr, Saugat Chok ( Currently Abu Dhabi)
Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2015 Facebook News • All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Templates Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger