Friday, April 14, 2017

होम ट्युशन पढाउने बहानामा कक्षा १० की छात्रामा कामुकता जगाउन सफल यी शिक्षक(भिडियो)

News Update | 7:35 AM |


I Slept With My Teacher

I'm 16 years old and I'm currently in grade 11. My English teacher who is 37 has been giving me obvious hints throughout the course of the year. Things began to escalate as we spend more time together, not only during school but after school as well. He is neither married nor does he have any children. He is very popular among students and has a reputation for being good looking. My friends have even noticed the special treatment he gives me in class, the way he smiles at me upon entering and even the way he hovers around my desk. He teases me on a regular basis and always jokes about me having a boyfriend when the response is always that I don’t. In the following year (this year), I volunteered to help at the school annual open house. At the end of the open house, I and my teacher were helping to pack up and when we were finished it was already 10:30pm. It was pitch black outside and hearing that I would be taking the bus home he offer to drive me. The leather seat in his BMW was so comfortable and the heater was so soothing. When we approached my house all of the lights were out; there wasn’t a single person in sight. I said good night and surprisingly his hand gently brushed my face. Embarrassed, I reached for the handle and he kissed me. Releasing the handle, I eased back into the seat hoping the tinted windows were hiding us in the darkness. Things became increasingly intense and before I knew it, he was in my seat. The penetration was painful yet exciting. Though it probably lasted only more than a minute it felt much longer than that. Gently, he eased back into his seat and putting myself back together I exited the car. Though I did not give him much time to react; he gave me a faint smile and waited until I was safely inside before driving away. Classes now have become very awkward and even though his behavior has not really changed I feel very out of place. I am thinking of switching to a different class but I fear that this may upset him. Just like everyone else I do not want reply telling me to alert the authorities because I believe that I truly love him and could use some advice.
Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2015 Facebook News • All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Templates Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger