Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Discussion about what size girls like?

News Update | 6:52 AM |


Hello, Most females like big ones but there are some out ther that like lil ones to. It all is up the that female. If you want to make your BIGGER than go and get a penis pump from a p*rn shop or get it off line, or go and buy a male inhandser. GOOD luck if you need any more help then let me know I am very very very schooled in the arts of s*x!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-D

Guest over a year ago
mine is 6.5 inches also and i never had any complaints. some women prefer big some small . i would advise against p*nis pumps as these can lead to BIG problems later on. Ur size is fine chill dude. and forget about 12"!

Guest over a year ago
Mine is 6 1/2 long and 5 in around, which is 1 3/4 wide. Every women is different, if she dont like it then she will leave, if thats all that matters to her.

Guest over a year ago
I honestly love my mans p*nis! He's about 7 inches stiff & almost 2 inches thick! He suites me just fine. Umar don't worry about being 6.5 inches. It's a good length. I don't really think a woman would want a mans penis 2 be 8 2 12 inches. I sure know I wouldn't. 7 is great 4 me. I'm sure woman wouldn't complain about ur size. Besides, most of the time it's not the size that matters, its what u know about s*x really.

Biomajor10 over a year ago
yes umar your size is fine there are plenty of guys out there that would kill for what you have.... also there really is no safe way to enlarge your penis. pills do not work and jelquing and p*nis pump (while tempting i have debated using them myself) can cause serious permanate injury and loss of sensation o.O . surgery can offer length but they simply cut the suspensory ligament that holds your penis up and allows it to hang down farther when limp and erect.

your fine with your length really about any size p*nis should do if you know how to use it 8)
Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2015 Facebook News • All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Templates Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger