Saturday, March 18, 2017

Tips about Bl**job

News Update | 9:53 AM |


I keep the head of his penis and a little bit of the shaft in my mouth while simultaneously using my hand to stroke his shaft in sync with the rhythm of my mouth.While going down on his member, use your hands to stroke and caress other areas of his body. The most reaction I get is from caressing his chest, nipples, and inner part of his thigh.“I usually start by licking up and down the shaft a few times before I actually put the head in my mouth. I like making my tongue hard and licking all around the head, especially under it. It’s a nice prologue to the actual blow job.The best trick I ever learned is to drink grapefruit juice! Grapefruit juice, orange juice, basically anything acidic. The low pH level causes most people to salivate like crazy. The wetter, the betterIf he is cut, you better apply a lot of suction and focus in the edges of the glans. If he is uncut, be gentle. Mix between suction and licking and focus in on the frenulum.
Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2015 Facebook News • All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Templates Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger