Sunday, March 26, 2017

आखाले बिश्वास गर्न नसक्ने मान्छे भन्दापनि अग्ला कुकुरका प्रजातीहरु,हेर्नुस भिडियोमा

News Update | 12:27 AM |



Take one look at Freddy the Great Dane and your reaction would have to be bow wow... wow!

That's because he's the World's Biggest Dog - who stands at 7ft 6in on his hind legs.

Freddy's owner, Claire Stoneman, from Leigh-on-Sea, Essex, is utterly devoted to her Guinness World Record pet, and his sister Fleur.
Such is her affection for her pets that the 41-year-old has even made them a priority over her own love life.
'I've been single for the best part of four years. But I get cuddles off the dogs and I don't have to wash dirty underpants,' Miss Stoneman told the Daily Star Sunday.
'They are children to me... because I haven't had any kids. They need me and it's quite nice to be needed,' added the former glamour model, who shares her king-sized bed with Freddy.
However, she now says she's ready to have a relationship, assuming she can find a man who doesn't mind sharing a house with a monster pooch.
And with dogs that big - Freddy weighs 14.5 stone - maintenance costs are also massive: Miss Stoneman spends in excess of £12,500 a year to look after the pair.

Among four-year-old Freddy's favourite treats is whole roast chicken or peanut butter on toast.

Unfortunately, as a puppy he also had a taste for sofas – and demolished 23 before realising quite how comfortable they are.
'I'd come home and find a sea of foam across the floor. But he's my baby and I can't imagine life without him,' Miss Stoneman told the Daily Mail in 2014.
She even gets up in the small hours for his daily 40-minute walk – so they won'tmeet other dogs who might be intimidated by him.
'If he wants to run after a dog I wouldn't be able to stop him,' said Miss Stoneman, who is 5ft 4in tall.
Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2015 Facebook News • All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Templates Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger