Wednesday, March 22, 2017

सबै सुतिसकेपछे मेरो कोठामा बिस्तारै आउनुहुन्थ्यो र.... सेक्सको कहानी बहिनीबाट(भिडियो)

News Update | 12:39 AM |



My sister Saranya (21) was about to go to the USA for her higher studies in few days. I and my parents were really happy about it. Although my mom was a little worried, I and Dad assured her that it would be good for my sister.

I am Vikram (26), working in a small law firm. My Dad is a bank manager and mom’s a teacher. Our family was a close knit one, always been there for each other when required. Even though our parents were away from office, they always ensured me and my sister got all the care from them, never let us felt that we were alone in anyway.

Saranya has always been a sweet gal in our family, respected my parents a lot as she knew she received all the affection of being the youngest of us. I didn’t mind it, because I cared about my sister more than anyone else. More than my sister, she is my best friend. She even knew about my girlfriend Ankita about whom I haven’t yet told my parents.
Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2015 Facebook News • All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Templates Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger